The Narcissism Recovery Workbook
Falling victim to narcissistic abuse can leave you feeling confused, isolated, and needing help finding a way forward. This supportive workbook offers interactive exercises that enable you to understand what you’ve been through, overcome feelings of shame, and move forward. Discover insightful advice; writing prompts, affirmations, and more that will help you rebuild your self-confidence and flourish again.
This narcissistic abuse recovery workbook can be used on its own or alongside The Narcissism Recovery Journal to reflect on further and grow from your experiences.
- Healing practices—Start your recovery with guided exercises that will help you reclaim your identity and set healthy boundaries.
- Tried-and-true methods—Exercises rooted in positive psychology, CBT, meditation, and other proven therapeutic approaches empower you to make lasting changes.
- Real-life experiences—Find strength from the knowledge that you aren’t alone, thanks to stories of others who overcame narcissistic abuse.
Start on the path to healing today with help from The Narcissism Recovery Workbook.
Recovering from Narcissistic Mothers
Validation, compassion, and guidance for healing and processing relationships with narcissistic mothers
As the daughter of a mother with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), it may have been difficult to receive the validation and nurturing needed to recognize your value—but there’s a road to recovery. Healing from Narcissistic Mothers is filled with guidance and evidence-based strategies for recognizing narcissistic abuse, understanding its effect on your life and core identity, and establishing healthy relationships moving forward.
Learn how to navigate communication to protect yourself from the manipulation you’ve experienced. Discover tools for processing your emotions, creating and maintaining boundaries, breaking the cycle of narcissistic abuse, and taking care of yourself. You are not alone!
Healing from Narcissistic Mothers includes:
- An introduction to NPD—Gain a deeper understanding of what NPD is, what causes it, how to identify it, and the different ways in which it manifests.
- The mother-daughter dynamic—Explore the dynamic between daughters and narcissistic mothers, including common relationship traits like role reversal, codependency, attachment, and enabling.
- Real-life experiences—Read others’ experiences with narcissistic mothers, including recovery, self-care, and moving forward.
Reclaim your identity and thrive with practical tools and guidance for daughters of narcissistic mothers.